Bryce and Aubree were part of the Christmas play called "The Treasure." It was written - music and all - by a very talented family in our church. The kids had a great time practicing and learning their parts. Bryce was a shepherd and Hudson Taylor who was a missionary to China. He did a great discreet job changing to his Hudson accessories - especially since we had just walked through what and how he was to change. Aubree was supposed to be an angel but had pink eye and virus, so she didn't feel up to it. But it was sad since she had learned her lines.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't believe I didn't see this until now. I'm sorry. Your children were wonderful. We were so sorry to lose the chance to have Aubree in the play. She worked hard preparing!
And Bryce did great. I keep meaning to send every child a note, but I am not sure I will ever manage it. Thank you so much for letting them be part of the play, and for all your support (yours & Newman's).
And thanks for your sweet words. I don't know anyone who was more blessed by being part of that play and hearing those children sing than we were. They did a wonderful job, and it was really an honor to get to work with them. We're thankful God was so faithful to bring it all together.
Post a Comment