And Monday is over!!
Yesterday started out really good. We were working on school and laundry. Everyone was getting along pretty good. I just knew we'd be able to finish a lot!! HA!HA!
After putting one load of laundry in the dryer and washing another load, I realized the dryer was NOT heating!! I tried to convince myself I had forgotten to turn it on - no such luck. So, I call my ever faithful husband. (Side note to say that he's been wanting to buy a new dryer for a while now - it's old and not energy efficient, etc. He says the dryer is not made to hold the same amount of clothes that the washing machine holds and he wanted a bigger one. To me, it holds all the clothes, and they get dried - it might take a long time, but they are dry and the money stays in the bank. )
I jokingly accuse him of praying over the dryer before he left for work. Thankfully, he's able to come home a little early and buy and install the new dryer.
Meanwhile on the home front, I have 2 loads of WET clothes to "hang out" in the house. The kids and I spent at least an hour getting hangers and hanging the laundry in the bathrooms. We even used the rails to Bryce's bed. While we were working, the kiddos gave me their thoughts about a new dryer. Aubree told me she wanted a silver one and Bryce said he wanted one with the circle doors that you can see through. Who knew?? Too many trips to Lowes??
Also, when Bryce and I went out to get the mail, our state refund check finally came after being "in process" for two months. Bryce reminded me we could use that money to pay for the new dryer.
No fancy dryer here, but the kids are excited that it has a light inside.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
why do all that work...you should have brought your wet clothes over here to dry!
Post a Comment