Bryce worked on his project over a month. He spent a week typing his information into the computer for his display board. He can talk a mile a minute but it takes him forever to type. I struggle with rushing him, changing his words, and getting frustrated. Thankfully we started soon enough and Daddy reviewed his work.
Aubree decided on her project and I found myself wanting to 'help' her with the right answers. Daddy came to the rescue and they completed her project. She dictated her words for me to type. Then, she cut her pictures and papers to glue on her display board.
Each participant explained their projects to the judges. They both did a good job and I'm learning the areas they need to improve on for next year as well as general conversations (eye contact, saying sir/ma'm, direct answers.) Bryce and Aubree were in the same grade category. For a job well done, the judges awarded them both 2nd place!!
No comments:
Post a Comment