We had a terrible thunderstorm last night. I wondered if the kiddos would sleep through it. I knew my answer when I heard Newman say, "Hello, Aubree." She quietly came to my side of the bed and crawled in next to me. I could feel her little body quiver as it thundered and the rain blew against the windows. As soon as the worse part of the storm was over, I told her she needed to go back to her bed so we could all sleep. And she quietly went back to her bedroom.
While we were laying there during the storm, I thought of how protected and safe Aubree felt with me and Newman. I can't honestly say I stayed calm...a couple of times I wondered if we needed to turn on the TV and see how severe the weather was. I was reminded of how God holds us in His hand. He never changes...He's the same today, yesterday and tomorrow. His Word promises us that He will never leave or forsake us. Hold on to that each day!!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment