Saturday, August 21, 2010

First Day of School

We have officially accomplished one week of school!!
Bryce is in 4th grade and Aubree is in 1st grade. It's always exciting to start new books. Aubree finally has her own timeline book she wanted to start the day we received our box!!
Bryce is beginning US History and Aubree is starting her World History. Thanks to Aunt Karen, I had last week to get geared up and organized for the coming school year. Most of our curriculum is layed out, but my struggle is how to schedule independent work and work they need me to help. No, I don't have the answer.... Since none of our days are the same we have no set daily schedule. We get done what we can get done. They both have started a typing website and have already made it through several levels. I'm excited to see what God is going to teach us all!!

No comments: