Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Thanksgiving Day, a poem from a
magazine to share with you.
Blessings of Thanksgiving from our
house to yours.



In my heart today, I bow before Calvary’s cross to give thanks for the…….
Thorns that tore through the brow of the Savior while His
Hands held fast to Roman wood in a beautiful
Anthem of praise to the Father. And now, because of this
Nail-pierced faith, I can understand a little of what the
Knowledge of the Holy means. It is especially now that I am reminded of the
Servant’s total sacrifice, which made it possible to receive His
Grace-delivered forgiveness. His
Incredible act of love gives a
Vivid view of heaven where the King of Kings is still
Interceding for us, so that
Nothing keeps us silent to His voice or disobedient to His call to
Go tell the store of new life in Christ forever.
-Woodrow E. Fletcher

No comments: