Happy 40th Birthday to my little sister! What a joy this journey has been recounting memories with you. Life hasn't been perfect. We haven't been perfect. But we know God has brought to where we are today. He is faithful. You are the center of many memories for my children as I hope we will be for Jordan. I'm thankful for the ups and downs we've been able to share to together. I truly "count it all joy." You are an awesome friend and even better sister. Not sure I'll be blogging in my 80s, but I hope we have many more memories to fill in the next forty plus years.
"And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. 17 And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:15-17
"For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39
No comments:
Post a Comment