So, I thought I'd share a "diaper story."
Can't say we ever considered using cloth diapers when we were expecting our first baby - so inconsiderate of our environment, I know. I do remember my mother did use them some. So, her stories and my thoughts on what cloth diapering must mean, never led us down that path.
Even though a cloth diaper never touched Bryce's bottom, he was very faithful to them. When he was few months old, we were at a baby shower talking about what babies get attached to. We heard horror stories of washing, swapping them out, etc. One friend gave the cloth diaper suggestion. So, every time Bryce cried or went to sleep, we gave him a cloth diaper. We had them all around since we used them as 'burp cloths", too. Thankfully, Bryce took to the cloth diaper and once he started talking they were called "night-night."
We got a little concerned when we were expecting baby number 2. Would Bryce be willing to share his "night-night?" Not long after we came home from the hospital, Aubree was sleeping in a bassinet in the living room, he threw his "night-night" in to share with her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment