(Or is it craftiness??)
It's always hard for us to get out of the house no matter what morning, but Sundays are the hardest. This Sunday was no exception. Daddy fixed us great pancakes and we watched Thomas have at least one wreck. I had Aubree's and Daddy's clothes ironed. After breakfast I told Bryce which clothes of his to get - he looked at me like I was crazy. We got our situation under control. We were all dressed. The kids had their bags ready and time to brush teeth. Aubree likes to rinse her mouth - starting Saturday. She spilt water on her nicely ironed dress. I kept my calm, knowing I didn't have anything else ironed for her to wear and it was PAST time to leave home. So, I took her back to our bathroom and dried it with the hair dryer. Aubree does not like the hair dryer and usually complains that it's too hot. She did not complain!! Praise the Lord. We got out of the house and to church at a reasonable time.
The blessings of the crazy morning: During church Bryce found the Scripture reading himself while Aubree wanted me to find it in her Bible. Watching and listening to the kids sing. It even brought tears to my eyes to hear Aubree belting out the words to Amazing Grace as she stood beside Daddy.
1 comment:
Precious. You are blessed.
Post a Comment