Glimpse into my thoughts today:
I'm supposed to be packing for my trip to Seattle with my sister.....
-This is the first time I've left the kiddos for more than a couple of days.
-Going to miss my husband. It's been a long time since I've left him for a week.
-Sad I'm going to miss church tomorrow - we have a young family leaving for the mission field - I've been blessed to have both of their babies in Sunday School for the last couple of years.
-I'm thrilled to spend the week with my sister.
-I'm looking forward to the break!
-I'm excited to visit a city I've never visited before.
-Wondering how Aubree is going to do - while I went out to get the mail this morning, she pinched her brother on the neck for NO reason. He did pinch her back. I just want their time with the grandparents to be fun for all. I have great memories of spending time with grandparents when I was young, I want them to have those memories, too.
-I'm going to miss Bryce's last baseball game. It was one that was rescheduled because of rain. So, I feel like a bad mama missing his last game.
Well, if you made it this far, that's enough of my thoughts...
I know God is good and He's in control.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Phil. 4:6
1 comment:
I love that picture and I hope your trip was/is amazing!
Post a Comment