Sunday, July 20, 2014

Bringing in the 90s

 
1990 - Karen and I took pictures of each other one afternoon.  I had to send in a picture with a college application. I could have put a couple on here that would have embarrassed her, but I thought better of it. She might embarrass me back. She's holding her dog named Cricket.  After daddy died, all Karen wanted was a dog.  Mama rescued from the humane society for her.  For Christmas, Karen got several eggs for Christmas.  I think there was a very humorous story behind it, but I can't quite remember.....

 "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." Eph. 2:8-10

No comments: